Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started to come on here a lot more so would post my car, standard atm, gonig to lower, hecko's nd basic stuff really, dad complains to much when i mess with older cars let alone a brand new car, looking through forum, think i paid a bit to much for it but never mind 15k :/ but 0% no deposite so only 250 down atm so :D only one pic but at 12pm i cba haha more tomorrow, need ideas on what to do to the car? cheer jason

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. From what I've seen you a nice bunch so glad to be welcomed. Yeah I have Bluetooth. Kind of a need as got a caution because they thought I was using it so thought might as well. Plus the gig is a nice addition so. Other car is my weekend classic :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I shall have a look at his progress. And yrah personally nicest colour out of the 5. Yeah I don't want to go to drastic as rebuild a classic mini while paying for this so cash is not the best at 160 a week from work. Yeah I thought 15 was a seemed ok but no I've looked one here. Seen I been mugged of a grand. Kings Lynn in Norfolk is where I got it. Yeah as I'm only 18. Don't drink a lot so could afford to car so I guess live and learn. First in family for a new cat aswell. Didn't relise you could budge the price as only ever brought user cars but there we go s**t happens. Over 5 years not a lot really do dm to much

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Looking good, check Wilko's thread for ideas, he has done quite a few really good mods to his chilli le!
Haha cheers buddy, new grill being smoothed soon, coilovers fitted this sat aswell as Hertz Audio set up and building boot build tonight :thumbup:

Sent from Sony Xperia S

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just looked at you work wilko. Nice job. Ordered some heckos and hids today so now have to wait for delivery : need to find some lowering springs but not sure what size

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Don't go springs buddy, go coilovers as you can go lower if you feel like and can be adjusted, I think you can get FK AKs from FK in Germany for £120 at with a 100mm drop

Sent from Sony Xperia S

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok mate. I like in ****ty country side so dont want to low as wont get the cat down the road so what height would you recommend? Are fk's any good as that's not alot of money? Cheers for help tho wllko. I think he saw the gig screen. Took me a while to notice and I took the picture haha

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
With FKs don't expect race car handling coz they are not, they are for the street but allow you to have the freedom to pick your ride height :D

Sent from Sony Xperia S

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah I see what you mean have you got a website for these. Ever had experience with them? Don't want race condition. Trying to consurve petrol. That's what I was to be able to adjust to what I want. Will it affect the handling at all?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha fair enough. Thank you. Where can I find these on the Internet as had a look and can't find. YOu have a link

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Mine were from lowerks bud which are £169 with free postage, but atm FK themselves have an offer atm which I think are £130 with £11 postage directly from them, I have FK AK Streets which have a drop of 100mm

Sent from Sony Xperia S

1 - 20 of 27 Posts