Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone's got one they not using PM me

Also how much roughly would I be looking at for one?

Sent from my NC10+ using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
884 Posts
Maybe 1 of the Sri's that's being split will have 1 mate? The Sri would have the red leather on the bottom of the steering wheel so would match your wheels,mirrors, ect. nicely. :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How easy is it to change the steering wheel and to get the controls working again? is it liturally unplug, take the wheel off, put new one on and plug back in?

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
The steering controls just pull off, the hard part is getting the airbag to release lol got one side easy but took ages to get the other, then you remove the clips on the back of the airbag and the plugs,
The wheel itself is held on with a big torx, undo and remove the old steering wheel,

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about the cables for the steering wheel controls cause iv been looking at some wheels and some come with the wires and some don't :dontknow:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've got one left over from my corsa, it's off a 09 design. £35 posted, no controls.
Don't worry about the cables just swap with the wiring loom u already have.

Easy to swap 20min job. Unplug battery, poke a flat screwdriver inside to unclip airbag and then unscrew big bolt, I think it was a t45.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got one left over from my corsa, it's off a 09 design. £35 posted, no controls.
Don't worry about the cables just swap with the wiring loom u already have.

Easy to swap 20min job. Unplug battery, poke a flat screwdriver inside to unclip airbag and then unscrew big bolt, I think it was a t45.
empty your inbox mate :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts