·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update:

1 NEW SET OF YELLOW DICE WITH BLACK DOTS DUSTCAPS IN STOCK THIS WEEK

NEW SETS OF LEGO BRICK AND DICE DUSTCAPS INSTOCK BY END OF THE WEEK

Picture below of a few of sets on CDUK Members that have purchased cars:

Due to Postage issues Lego Brick sets will now cost £2.70 & Dice sets will now cost £2.20. Any problems please PM me

Hello, Im selling Lego Brick & Dice Dust Caps.

The Lego Bricks will NOW COST £2.70 incl p&p, and the Dice will cost £2.20 incl p&p.

These come in various colours, the Lego Bricks come in, Black, Yellow, Orange, Green, Red, Blue & White and the Dice come in Yellow, Purple, White, Orange, Blue, Black & Red.

If you are interested in buying a set please PM me and let me know which colour and wether you want Lego or Dice then I will let you know roughly when they will reach you.

Id like all payments to be made through Pay Pal and to be made as a gift or at your own expense add on the Pay Pal fee, Ill give my Pay Pal details when the payment needs to be made.

Please NO Time Wasters as I really dont have the time for people to be messing about.

Some pictures below of the Various Lego & Dice I have, Please feel free to drop me a PM anytime :)

Dice:

Lego Bricks:

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm going to drill and tap mine and fit grub screws... See if that works :ninja:

Sent from The bat cave.
I was looking at doing that tbh mate to the sets i can get hold of, only thing i dont like about that is i think the littlw grub screw will damage the valve on the tire ?

And it was a green lego set you wanted wasnt it mate ?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I was looking at doing that tbh mate to the sets i can get hold of, only thing i dont like about that is i think the littlw grub screw will damage the valve on the tire ?

And it was a green lego set you wanted wasnt it mate ?
Green dice please! But payday is friday,

And I imagine as long as you 'nip' the valve rather than over tightening the grub screw you should be fine? After all it's only going to be a plastic thread so you wont be able to tighten it tooo much

Sent from The bat cave.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
new sets of lego brick dustcaps & dice dustcaps in stock on friday. Pm me to make an order !!!

1 - 20 of 151 Posts