Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all my lights including the license plate lights turn on whenever i unlock my corsa vxr, however when i start the car and turn my lights on at the switch the number plate lights don't work, anyone ever had this issue? ruling out a dead fuse and faulty bulbs because they actually come on when i unlock the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because I had the same issue.
They would come on when I unlocked the car but would blink off so I changed mine to led & I've not had a issue since.
i did swap the bulbs out with LED ones, they were working when i first installed them not sure why they've stopped recently

·
Registered
125 Posts
Take them out & twist the lights. It's possible one has come loose of the connection it sits in which will effect the sister light.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Because I had the same issue.
They would come on when I unlocked the car but would blink off so I changed mine to led & I've not had a issue since.

Nice one that may help others in the same boat, i do wish people would give all the details in their first post rather than half it would help people trying to help.

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,064 Posts
Can bus error free on eBay or Amazon, fitted a set to my 12 plate 5 door and never had a issue, well until tomorrow morning I bet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts