Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can one of you wonderful people shop the car and drop it 40mm on the front and 30mm on the rear please? Thank you :D

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: well found out Vauxhall actually sell these springs and provide warranty on the springs anyway so a mate is selling some Eibachs dirt cheap so might not be able to let them go for that price :p

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
:lol: well found out Vauxhall actually sell these springs and provide warranty on the springs anyway so a mate is selling some Eibachs dirt cheap so might not be able to let them go for that price :p
What the eibach are covered by vauxhall :/

Get whatever springs u want mate, if something goes wrong swap em back :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What the eibach are covered by vauxhall :/

Get whatever springs u want mate, if something goes wrong swap em back :)
Apparently yeah and are a Vauxhall optional extra through the parts department. Gunna look into it more once the weekend is out the way. These are a very good price aswell so that is what is swinging it for me.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Apparently yeah and are a Vauxhall optional extra through the parts department. Gunna look into it more once the weekend is out the way. These are a very good price aswell so that is what is swinging it for me.
Oh fair play mate, I say go for it!
Won't notice much drop at back, front be more noticeable will have slight nose dive, like mine :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh fair play mate, I say go for it!
Won't notice much drop at back, front be more noticeable will have slight nose dive, like mine :)
Ideally would of liked a bigger drop on the rear but can not turn down these springs for the price.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My thoughts mate but if it gets rid of the arch gap then maybe yes. And the springs make it handle much better too.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A member on CCUK has managed to do it for me :yummy:

·
Registered
310 Posts
eibachs are covered in warranty? this makes me want to lower the LE

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
eibachs are covered in warranty? this makes me want to lower the LE
Apparently, going to ask a few questions on Monday.

·
Registered
310 Posts
whaaaat! ps. shop looks sweet definatly a must!! been sat in the centre of yes or no whether to lower the LE haah

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts