Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi ppl

done this little mod to an sxi of my brother inlaws today by replacing the chrome v moulding with
the painted v moulding thats fitted to the vxr ,wot a difference it looks wot do you all
think ppl

:heelclick: :heelclick:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah looks alot better,i`ll be either doin the same to ours in a weeks time so it keeps to the vauxhall
theme as with the kit fitted or may fit the irmscher grille that i have had lying in me garage for 3 months.

just thought to share the piccy with you all so you can see wot it actually looks like on an sxi etc.

:yes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
what about the badge

The replacement looks great. I have this thing about badges and i am ahving them all removed from my car. I was wondering what it would look like without the badge. I bet there is a flat area behind for the badge to fit. :thumbs:

hi ppl

done this little mod to an sxi of my brother inlaws today by replacing the chrome v moulding with
the painted v moulding thats fitted to the vxr ,wot a difference it looks wot do you all
think ppl

:heelclick: :heelclick:

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
The replacement looks great. I have this thing about badges and i am ahving them all removed from my car. I was wondering what it would look like without the badge. I bet there is a flat area behind for the badge to fit. :thumbs:
The badges from the front, or back? I completely de-badged all of my boot, before I add on my Opel badge, and I've got a picture of it, if you're after seeing what it looks like?

·
Registered
235 Posts
did you just go to the vauxhall dealers to get the paint for the colour of your car? because it looks awesome and i want to do mine :p but my cars red :p oh oh and is it a sprayed on?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did you just go to the vauxhall dealers to get the paint for the colour of your car? because it looks awesome and i want to do mine :p but my cars red :p oh oh and is it a sprayed on?

hi

yeah i got the paint from the dealer,i got 3 spray cans and painted the vxr
primed v moulding,i`m very good at painting with spray cans and even better
with spray gun,

:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, i'm getting my 1.4 sxi on friday and really want the V painted asap.
Can the original shiney silver one be sprayed over? or do i have to get a new one? i'm gonna get a pro to do it either way but just want to need if i need to order one before i get them to do it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the black corsa i ave done is my brother inlaws,ours has been put back another
week from arriving and if its another then they can keep it till the 1st sept,anyway
back to topic-

you can take off your origional chrome v moulding and paint that as that will save
you buying a new badge as when you fit the vxr painted type you will also have to
replace the griffin badge as its bigger in diameter and it covers up the gap round
the edge as suppose to the origional its only the griffin in the middle and is not
part of the chrome v in which the hole is smaller.

:D

·
Registered
235 Posts
ahhh right sweeet mate :p so 3 cans should fill the grill? any idea how much it is? do you just go in and ask them for the colour of your car?

·
Registered
415 Posts
dont suppose you can get the part numbers for the v grill part and the different badge can u m8 cheers

1 - 20 of 27 Posts