Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i currently have a corsa d club a/c 1.4. Got my eye on an Astra H Sri 1.4 in black 60 plate with only 14,000 on clock. They want 8000 for it but ill get it down for bit less. Is it worth the upgrade?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I don't think trading your 1.4 corsa in for a 1.4 astra is worth it!, why don't you look at getting the 2.0 turbo astra or the 1.9 cdti 150 astra.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Insurance is the biggest issue holding me back :/ I have no problems keeping my car for longer as it runs fine but i do like the astra's quite alot

·
Registered
487 Posts
The new Astras just don't look right without the body kit on. Even the Sri looks kinda plain. I was looking at some before I got the corsa, but the corsa Sri is so sweet looking compared to its big brother x

·
Registered
531 Posts
You'll be having the same engine but in a bigger car so will be slower, best way is to go and drive one and see what you think.

I went into Wilsons @ Clee asked to drive a 1.2 & 1.4 they had no problems

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh thats who's iv been driving about today wilsons, Dealer was sound. Speed isnt everything to me. Im just fed up of being told "its just a corsa" plus i want something more sportier looking

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't feel underpowered when i was throwing it down the road, I took a roundabout abit fast too and it didn't feel like it suffers the aweful body roll my corsa seems to suffer with.. I swear im gona roll it on a corner one day. Cruise control seems to be cheap to put on it too!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Didn't feel underpowered when i was throwing it down the road, I took a roundabout abit fast too and it didn't feel like it suffers the aweful body roll my corsa seems to suffer with.. I swear im gona roll it on a corner one day. Cruise control seems to be cheap to put on it too!
At the end of the day, its what you want, if you thought the engine felt ok then i'd say go for it! You only live once

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Id just hate to buy it and find out 6 months down line i should of got a 1.9 or something..

·
Registered
35 Posts
thats what i was looking at very slow mate id get a 1.7 1.9 cdti dont go for the 1.8 petrol as they guzzle fuel like thers no tommorow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts