Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Have a Corsa D 1.2 sxi AX12XER Engine.

Has anyone ever changed the gearbox oil on this car? I'm am intrigued to know for future reference. Any help would be great.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
528 Posts
I have a A14XER and will be changing the oil soon as the box is pretty poor at changing gear.

I believe there is a seal we need buy unlike on the 6 speed M32, where its just an allen bolt to undo.

@ ffrs1444 - if yours is a 6 speed m32 there is a guide on the vxronline site you can use

@ everson - if i get round to doing the oil over the next few weeks i will take pictures

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a A14XER and will be changing the oil soon as the box is pretty poor at changing gear.

I believe there is a seal we need buy unlike on the 6 speed M32, where its just an allen bolt to undo.

@ ffrs1444 - if yours is a 6 speed m32 there is a guide on the vxronline site you can use

@ everson - if i get round to doing the oil over the next few weeks i will take pictures
Hey U33. That would be great man would truly appreciate it. If you take some pics I'll try write a tutorial based on what u said as it does not appear to be around.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts