Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought id make myself a progress thread got my LE in feb had a few bits and bats done to it.
heres with jst a new reg plate
debadged
then decided to have my grill and fog surrounds painted green just to be different :) also had some stickers put on the back window.
liked the green so much i decided to go all out and get the wheels sprayed green aswell, also had a pinstripe painted on my rear bumper and removed the stickers after getting slated on here :)
oh i forgot i had the heater rings painted green aswell :)
i also have a rs air filter and blue neons for the time been inside but im due to have an smd conversion in the next week or so. future plans for my car are to lower it 40mm and get a new exhaust maybe even green undercar neons :) hope you like :)

·
Autumn 2011 Feature Car
8,464 Posts
looks good! instead of neons, get lowering springs :lol:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Looking good very different :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm loving the green :) but think the stickers on the back are a bit too big? Just my opinion though. And you deffo need to start buying green air fresheners to match lol :)

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
I'm loving the green :) but think the stickers on the back are a bit too big? Just my opinion though. And you deffo need to start buying green air fresheners to match lol :)
Said he removed the stickers after getting stick from here :ninja:

Looking gd bro :thumbs: get green springs or coilvovers :ninja:

Hope your not going to spray the calipers cos then it will be toooooooo much green :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts