Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi iv been keeping an eye on the mayo building up on my oil cap, i cleaned it a week ago and now its back, iv checked the water and seems to be oil in there, the dipstick seems fine, just recently had a radiator replacement too if that means anything id really appreciate getting someone elses view on this what do you think? Head Gasket?

Here is some pictures:
DipStick 1.jpg DipStick 2.jpg Mayo In Cap 1.jpg Mayo On Cap 1.jpg Mayo On Cap 2.jpg Oil In Water 1.jpg Oil In Water 2.jpg Oil In Water 3.jpg Oil In Water 4.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi iv been keeping an eye on the mayo building up on my oil cap, i cleaned it a week ago and now its back, iv checked the water and seems to be oil in there, the dipstick seems fine, just recently had a radiator replacement too if that means anything id really appreciate getting someone elses view on this what do you think? Head Gasket?

Here is some pictures:
View attachment 19873 View attachment 19874 View attachment 19875 View attachment 19876 View attachment 19877 View attachment 19878 View attachment 19879 View attachment 19880 View attachment 19881

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi unfortunately it sounds and looks like the head gasket, and with it creaming up so quickly it couldn't be down to cold starting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts