Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Love this mate! Looks gorgeous, I took your advice and then kind of bought brand new �� and in spirit blue haha! My bad!

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Car looking good. Any more things planned. You nearly ready for stage 2.

For Sale: Eibach pro kit springs for diesel's & VXR's , Boot brace & covers. Pm for details.

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Where did you get your cut down gel plates mate?
Lovely car btw!!:thumbs:
I just did them myself but as already had gel pressed plates so was pointless paying 40 quid for something that's super easy to do :)

Haven't stopped mate haha and going from a corsa to the st3 I feel like I was living in poverty, so many features!
Haha it is totally different! Still miss my corsa tho!

Car looking good. Any more things planned. You nearly ready for stage 2.

For Sale: Eibach pro kit springs for diesel's & VXR's , Boot brace & covers. Pm for details.
Cheers bud, springs are sat in my room for a Christmas present so getting them put on the same time I get the wheels sprayed! Just need intercooler then it's ready for stage 2!

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
Even tho I messed it up a bit still shoved it on as not got the time to sort it yet, just need st overlay!

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
Got a few prezzies for the car this christmas :)

H&R 35mm Springs, get rid of that arch gap finally! hopefully getting them on tomorrow if all goes to plan!

Machine polisher, bought as bonnet it coming up in swirls so needs correcting! :)

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
Cars now been lowered, more than happy with how it sits has took the arch gap away which was my main aim! but i thought these cars handled like go karts before but its just got even better, looking forward to the evo triangle with the north west now :) (cars filthy but she will be getting a clean tomorrow)

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Car looks much better lowered, nice change!
My.next car in blue....
Car looks better lowered, nice job.

Cheers lads, best mod so far i think! also dont go for blue, there all you ever see haha!

Went looking at a montune st2 today, if the deposit hadn't of been too much I would of took it!!
ah that sucks man mountune maps are decent too! there will be loads more out there!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Sorry to intrude haha but wez the St is a great car mate mine doesn't have mountune and is blue and it is such a nice car.....couldn't warrant a mountune remap as they run around 203hp standard with overboost so the mountune map is £600 for approximately 6hp

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
Sorry to intrude haha but wez the St is a great car mate mine doesn't have mountune and is blue and it is such a nice car.....couldn't warrant a mountune remap as they run around 203hp standard with overboost so the mountune map is £600 for approximately 6hp
car will run a maximum of that standard, max meaning dyno'd at perfect temperature etc, mountune you will see around 220 mate, when you see figures wrote down it means from standard 180bhp to 208 whatever mountune advertises at!

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #238
After driving without my steering wheel trim for months after taking it off and sanding the hydro dip off I've decided to just spray it myself for the time being! not sure who's seen but I've been debating whether do get my wheels done gold of black with gold flake so I decided to give the second option a go to see how it looks and this is how it could be!

Hard to get good pics!

221 - 240 of 280 Posts