Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 280 Posts

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
give her a nice bath when she got home.. few quick piccys!

Order some gel over lays today, just some little touches for now!

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Very sexy car mate. After looking at the ford site they seem well priced. Really well priced. Was interested to see the st2. Did you get that? What does it cost to insure? Tax? And real mpg?

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Very sexy car mate. After looking at the ford site they seem well priced. Really well priced. Was interested to see the st2. Did you get that? What does it cost to insure? Tax? And real mpg?
cheers pal! i was more than happy with the price for what it is! yeah this is the ST-2! paid 800 for the corsa then to change it to this they wanted an extra 87 for the full 7months remaining.. so cheap haha! tax is 130 im averaging 33mpg which i find ace as im pretty much booting it everywhere haha! its not far off what i got from the 1.0!

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Must be a great to drive. Still needs to be run in so take it easy. Can't believe insurance is so cheap. NI we pay loads.

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Loving the ST, I might look into getting the focus ST diesel next :thumbsup:

Very nice.
Must be a great to drive. Still needs to be run in so take it easy. Can't believe insurance is so cheap. NI we pay loads.
Thanks lads, she only gets the odd boot now and again! its cause its ecotech!

That's cheap as chips! I'm home in the Astra tomorrow. Make sure you're full beams work so you can see me in the distance
hey now thats cheating, no one mentioned the Astra! haha

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
very nice matey - good little cars to be fair - bit hard for my liking though on the old suspension - but still super little motor.

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Very nice Jack!
seen these on instagram the badges look epic and the car :up:
thanks lads!

Preffered your corsa, lol joke I am so jealous aha!
pfft, ive seen your new car, disappointed in you haha! least youve seen sense and are upgrading again!

very nice matey - good little cars to be fair - bit hard for my liking though on the old suspension - but still super little motor.
thanks pal! im used to fk coilovers so its proper comfy in my eyes compared haha

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Not really an update just a few minor touches

ST overlay

wind deflectors

Also did this as i had some extra stickers as a joke but then it kinda looked ok, looks abit tacky so needs to go

41 - 60 of 280 Posts