Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks,

Picked up my Megane 265 RS yesterday. It had been ready at the garage since the 1st of March but I was away at work for 3 weeks. Really delighted with it so far, it will take a while to get used to the power difference compared to my 1.4 D! Sold my D to my dad, who is going to keep it for a run around :)

My Corsa

My Megane

What does everyone think? :)

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Looks brilliant! Can't imagine there are any/many more of these up in your neck of the woods? Haha

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that looks so smart :p im pretty jealous :shrug:
I love it!

Cheers boys :)

Wowza its epic! How much are they?
Starting price is around 22k for a standard Cup mate, I put a few extras on mine.

Looks lush!!!! Did you get it locally?
Thanks man. I got it from Inverness. But the plate is personalised. :)

Looks brilliant! Can't imagine there are any/many more of these up in your neck of the woods? Haha
There is a few 250's but all owned by older people lol. There was one 265 but it landed in a field around a month ago.......

Nice subtle, understated choice ;) haha! Looks amazing! what a beast
Cheers bud, yeah there isn't many kicking about! Fancied something different :)

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Really? I have seen a few of the DS plates kicking about but had no idea where they came from!
Yea mine is a DV and was registered in at Greenhous Vauxhall in Shrewsbury.

Normally when you see brand new cars in an area way on the other side of the country to where they were registered means that they are purchased through a leasing company using PCH (Personal Contract Hire) Like mine. :) These companies usually get their cars ordered and registered at a local dealership then deliver them out to customers across the country.

Obviously this is by no means always the case but it is quite regularly I find. :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 41 Posts