Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Megane 265 RS

7K views 40 replies 24 participants last post by  das_93 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello folks,

Picked up my Megane 265 RS yesterday. It had been ready at the garage since the 1st of March but I was away at work for 3 weeks. Really delighted with it so far, it will take a while to get used to the power difference compared to my 1.4 D! Sold my D to my dad, who is going to keep it for a run around :)

My Corsa

My Megane

What does everyone think? :)

See less See more
#10 ·
I love it!

Cheers boys :)

Wowza its epic! How much are they?
Starting price is around 22k for a standard Cup mate, I put a few extras on mine.

Looks lush!!!! Did you get it locally?
Thanks man. I got it from Inverness. But the plate is personalised. :)

Looks brilliant! Can't imagine there are any/many more of these up in your neck of the woods? Haha
There is a few 250's but all owned by older people lol. There was one 265 but it landed in a field around a month ago.......

Nice subtle, understated choice ;) haha! Looks amazing! what a beast
Cheers bud, yeah there isn't many kicking about! Fancied something different :)

#25 ·
265 or 250 you'll love it mate :)

WOW thats gorgeous :love: Any plans ?
Nothing major buddy! Don't want to affect the 4 year warranty! Just the small things: silver techs, wind deflectors and probably new head light bulbs they are awful yellowish :lol:

This is probably the best hot hatch out atm imo. Very nice mate love it.
Cheers man. The GTC VXR is nice but its rather expensive compared to the 265!

But lets be honest, you didn't buy this car to sit and play with your radio did you ;)

Blinding car, bet its a pleasure to go through the B roads!
Haha thats true. It sure is ;)

#31 ·
I will at the weekend if the weather is good :) I'm south just now... Back in the old corsa ;)

Tidy car mate, like it alot! Whats it go like?! :D
Cheers buddy. It fairly shifts, you can have it in normal or sport mode. Normal mode is 250bhp, put it in sport mode and that gives you 265bhp and full torque (think it is 360Nm), also boosts the exhaust noise and she pops a little bit more too lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.