Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah same pal, i think you have to make/buy something to push the flap out of the arch due to the skirt placement or something like that. Ive not bought mine yet as i want to find out how to fit them before i buy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s actually rather simple to fit this mud flaps, if they are the Vauxhall mud flaps, then you don’t require anything to push it out of the arc.
When you drill them in, the arc kind of bends and forms and the with the weight of the mud flap it brings the arc out anyways. I would suggest having once person drill and one person line it up, makes this 10 times easier. Goodluck!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Josh G yeah mukka, popped a set on myself the other day, quite easy if you use Vauxhall’s own mudflaps as it’s literally all there for you ready, don’t even bother with non genuine as they’ll be a pain in the arse to fit. Fronts don’t even need the wheel taking off, hard over in lock, lign them up drill 3 holes and pop the supplied plastic rivets in, to do the back ones, the wheel will have to come off I’m afraid, still the same idea, lign them up, drill the holes pop the plastic screw thingys in, screws in thendrill a screw in the bumper underneath, wheel back on, do other side, have a brew and stand back to admire your spanner skills. Job jobbed. Seriously, get Vauxhall’s own flaps as it takes minutes each one, from start to finish, brew supped, be a hour at most.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Josh G yeah mukka, popped a set on myself the other day, quite easy if you use Vauxhall’s own mudflaps as it’s literally all there for you ready, don’t even bother with non genuine as they’ll be a pain in the arse to fit. Fronts don’t even need the wheel taking off, hard over in lock, lign them up drill 3 holes and pop the supplied plastic rivets in, to do the back ones, the wheel will have to come off I’m afraid, still the same idea, lign them up, drill the holes pop the plastic screw thingys in, screws in thendrill a screw in the bumper underneath, wheel back on, do other side, have a brew and stand back to admire your spanner skills. Job jobbed. Seriously, get Vauxhall’s own flaps as it takes minutes each one, from start to finish, brew supped, be a hour at most.
hi does anyone have a link for the vauxhall ones?
I'm looking at these rallyflapZ UNIVERSAL Size Mudflaps Mud Flaps x 4 (450mm x 300mm) Red 3mm PVC | eBay

would they be that hard to fit? front & rear.
I have a corsa black edition.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Search corsa d mudflaps, then sport versions, rally flaps? Not my cup of tea, especially on a black edition, each to their own and I guess if you’re ok drilling bodywork then as long as they stick out the same, are level with the ground then there shouldn’t be any problems

·
Registered
2 Posts
Search corsa d mudflaps, then sport versions, rally flaps? Not my cup of tea, especially on a black edition, each to their own and I guess if you’re ok drilling bodywork then as long as they stick out the same, are level with the ground then there shouldn’t be any problems
the regular flaps don't look long enough to actually drop much lower than the side skirt hence looking at rally flapz but open to options if anyone has a link to a good set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts