Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to move all my music off CD and onto a SD card to use in my phone as my next car will not have a CD player and i would rather have a quck means to move between albums in the Corsa that swapping CD's, as i am a bit clueless when it comes to stereos i was wondering if someone could help, my problem is i done know if i should move the music files in a folder for each album or move all songs together in one huge playlist of single songs, when using an AUX cable how do you choose the next album is this even possible, as you can tell i havent a clue about this so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when using an AUX cable how do you choose the next album is this even possible, as you can tell i haven't a clue about this so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, you can tell how much of a noob i am with the quote above, i thought i could control the music on the phone using the steering wheel controls which of course you cannot.

I ended up ripping all the .WAV files to MP3 i then moved all the MP3's into folders and put them on the card i downloaded a free music player and it works fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts