Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow sexy motor ! bet it goes like a dream ;) good on fuel too right lol
Lol, i was averaging 33mpg before the conversion, i get about 30mpg now taking it steady, 35 on a long run.

Very nice any pics of the Underbonnet
Cheers mate, heres a pic of under the bonnet, theres still a bit more to do and tidy up but its getting there..

beast!!!!!
Lol cheers balz :)

Looks stunning
Thanks rambo :thumbsup:

Thanks again Ollie and thanks to everyone for the kind comments :wave2:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Very nice, bet that's good fun and leaves a few people in BM's/VXRs/STs etc thinking what the hell is that?! :lol:

Did you do the build yourself?
Yes it surprises a few mate :thumbsup:

I didnt do the build myslef, i payed someone to do it lol.

The car was standard when i bought it apart from a milltek exhaust which has now been changed.

I have basically built it, apart from all the engine work etc which i payed someone to do.

Look's stunning, very nice car! Bet it's a pocket rocket :love:
Thanks mate, yes its nippy, 10ish secs to a hundred isnt bad tbh, **** 1st to 2nd gear change was sh1t, but its hard trying to hold the camera too etc, i could have probably knocked another half a sec off :( private/closed road..

http://vid1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/BurgEdition/WP_20141123_009_VT4_VT1_zpsrhizclvq.mp4

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yes it surprises a few mate :thumbsup:

I didnt do the build myslef, i payed someone to do it lol.

The car was standard when i bought it apart from a milltek exhaust which has now been changed.

I have basically built it, apart from all the engine work etc which i payed someone to do.

Thanks mate, yes its nippy, 10ish secs to a hundred isnt bad tbh, **** 1st to 2nd gear change was sh1t, but its hard trying to hold the camera too etc, i could have probably knocked another half a sec off :( private/closed road..

http://vid1081.photobucket.com/albums/j343/BurgEdition/WP_20141123_009_VT4_VT1_zpsrhizclvq.mp4
Bloody hell that is quick, at first I read that as 0-60 lol and then watched the vid, my face was like ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bloody hell that is quick, at first I read that as 0-60 lol and then watched the vid, my face was like ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, about 4.5 to 60 mate, 1st gear is hard to get grip, but in the dry when you go into 2nd it soon makes up the time.

I would need to get it timed properly for exact figures tho, although its how it drives that is the most important.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts