1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Pentas needed! Looks nice though

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
AFL's Ftw! So gutted for not getting them on mine lol.

But I must agree Penta's are the defining features of an SRi, VX dumping them was insane.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
AFL's Ftw! So gutted for not getting them on mine lol.

But I must agree Penta's are the defining features of an SRi, VX dumping them was insane.

I think u should get the 2012 tinted headlights as they look like AfLs if you're half blind lol

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
I think u should get the 2012 tinted headlights as they look like AfLs if you're half blind lol
If I could get them cheap~ish then I would but it's not worth the £200-300 each they seem to go for tbh. Not even certain I like them. Seen a few SXi's going about with them and against some colours they look pretty naff.

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
If I could get them cheap~ish then I would but it's not worth the £200-300 each they seem to go for tbh. Not even certain I like them. Seen a few SXi's going about with them and against some colours they look pretty naff.

Oh are they that much? That's loads! I think they look mint on every colour, big improvement on the old ones

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Oh are they that much? That's loads! I think they look mint on every colour, big improvement on the old ones
Yea think so, maybe not as high as £300 but I'm sure they are over £200 each. For the sake of a bit of black paint I'd want to pay no more than £200 for BOTH Tbh. They look good on dark colours but I've seen a few silver and white Corsa's with them and don't really like it, it's OTT on them and looks off.

·
Autumn 2011 Feature Car
8,464 Posts
not sure what all the fuss about pentas is about :shrug: looks fine without them!

also Idaeus - tinted facelift headlights are about 230 a pair :)

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
not sure what all the fuss about pentas is about :shrug: looks fine without them!

also Idaeus - tinted facelift headlights are about 230 a pair :)
Srs?! A pair!? :yippe: need to buy some then haha.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts