Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i thought i would post a picture of my car, its currently offroad, due to a burnt out clutch so cant attend any meets unless sum1 wants to offer a lift :p LOL excuse the fact that its totally unmodded yet lol, totally out of funds

·
Registered
415 Posts
yeah how you manage to burn your clutch out

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
excuse the fact that its totally unmodded yet lol, totally out of funds
Unmodded & all as it is, it still looks good :thumbs:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Burnt out clutch already - one of two things. Crap clutch fitted at factory, or crap driver!!!:lol:

More than likely the first though!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
is that another corsa on your driveway??......with a little bit of late night work i know how you can get a new clutch free :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well ive just found out that, my cars been fixed but my mam and dad been on holiday, they didnt want me randomly drivin round all over place with them being away (they have no trust in me) and they just told me, but when i started the engine today, it made a strange noise wen i started the engine, so im takin it back to the garage to get them to check it.

yes the other D is ma mams

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
well ive just found out that, my cars been fixed but my mam and dad been on holiday, they didnt want me randomly drivin round all over place with them being away (they have no trust in me) and they just told me, but when i started the engine today, it made a strange noise wen i started the engine, so im takin it back to the garage to get them to check it.

yes the other D is ma mams
You're past your test, yeah?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I think when most people pass there test they want to drive around randomly, Its what they do, unless your always working.

·
Registered
193 Posts
that is unfortunate mate, i use to drive about randomly when i first passed but now i dont becuase i have 2 cars on the go

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I think when most people pass there test they want to drive around randomly, Its what they do, unless your always working.
agreed! still like the odd random drive and i've been on the road for over 2 years! got a lot of good country roads near where i live so good excuse to get lost and drive down them :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts