Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

My car has "lost" all the audio warnings!!

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  FlushRoyal 
#1 ·
My car has "lost" all the audio warnings - the indicators/hazards have stopped making the tick-tock noise, there's no warning chime when the door is open and the key is left in the ignition, no warning chime if the handbrake is left on slightly etc. Anyone know how to fix that ?
Thank you!!!

#2 ·
I seem to remember there’s a way of doing that kind of thing in the hidden menu, pull both wiper and light stalk towards you for 5 seconds or so with key in 2nd position and centre display in between the clocks changes to p1 as for which one to check there is a thread on here under hidden menu.

#3 ·
With the key in, pull the indicator stalk and the wiper stalk towards you, at the same time, hold for 5 sec.
It should beep then P1 should come up on the dials.
Push indicator stalk up/down to scroll through- up to P7.
Use the light stalk up/down to turn on/off
The following is a list of what each of the P numbers stand for :-
1. Welcome lights, off/on - headlights, rear light & reg plate lights come on when you unlock car
2. Auto Rear wiper, off/on - rear wiper starts when you have front wipers on and you put it into reverse
3. Touch control for indicators, off/on - 3 flashes instead of constant flashing when you half press indicator up or down
4. Automatic door & tailgate locking, off/on - doors lock when you reach about 10mph
5. Separate driver door unlocking, off/on - one press opens all the doors, boot and fuel flap when switched off
6. Speed limiter warning, off/speed - either switched off or comes on when you go over the selected speed
7. Warning tones volume, 1-5, volume of the the indicator beeps, etc

To save hold both stalks towards you till it goes off again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.