Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right been told that I should have a delivery date for my sri by end of next week, will keep yall posted. 3rd of March 2011 is looking quite favourable at the moment!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Lmfaooooooooooooooooo, Thats the renewal date for the corsa im sure, 2011 or 13 and the new one will be out i think.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What engine SRi did you go for? How much it setting you back?
cant remember the cost mate as im part exing my c, and i've been lucky to have 0% finance on it (due to the fact i had an order on a 1.7 cdti sxi discontinued).

I've gone for the 1.7 cdti simply because I do a 40 mile round trip each day to work, I know it isnt much but jus thought it'd work out cheaper, also insurance is sooo much cheaper than the 1.6 petrol version!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rite I just been told 1st January 2008, i might tell em to funk it, i've had a tits full, same boat as jonny sxi, they want my c soon aswell if I go ahead.

Its beyond a joke, I order it in may and wont get it till january

·
Registered
548 Posts
thats the question i dunno what 2 do!
I'm getting the same feeling about my car after hearing about the 4 month wait for cars with the vxr kit, although i phoned today about a delivery date and they said they THINK 10th october. Otherwise looks like i will be waiting til december! but I've decided to wait for mine no matter what. Got my mind set on getting it! Keep telling myself it WILL be worth it in the end!

·
Registered
258 Posts
mine is still showing december 5th delivery. I got me an astra SRi xp 1.9 150 today so think i will just get a sporthatch n sell the corsa when it arrives.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats insurance like on astras then?

Im really wondering if under say trade descriptions act I could put the ****s into vauxhall for letting one of there dealers sell me a car that they knew was going to be discontinued? (the 1.7 sxi)

Also I still notice that they are advertsing the 1.7cdti sxi on their website even though its been discontinued, now I may beblowing this out of all proportions but im just wondering!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I think you may have something there, as they can't sell something they haven't got. I know there will be a huge difference in performance but have you thought about asking about getting a 1.3 sxi cdti if it would arrive sooner?Just a suggestion, like, i don't wanna tell you what to get or anything!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think you may have something there, as they can't sell something they haven't got. I know there will be a huge difference in performance but have you thought about asking about getting a 1.3 sxi cdti if it would arrive sooner?Just a suggestion, like, i don't wanna tell you what to get or anything!
ye i did think about it mate, and 2b honest it would be the sensible thing 2do!

I'll see how it goes with the sri and if things dont improve i'l look in2 the in's and out's of trade descriptions act in work ;). The garage have got a signed contract / order form me and at no point was I told it'd be discontinued.

Also i've just done some quick research and the fact there still advertising a 1.7sxi on their website which has now been discontinued clearly imo contradicts some section of the act which I cant remember but I read somewhere tonight lol

rant over lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts