cant remember the cost mate as im part exing my c, and i've been lucky to have 0% finance on it (due to the fact i had an order on a 1.7 cdti sxi discontinued).What engine SRi did you go for? How much it setting you back?
I'm getting the same feeling about my car after hearing about the 4 month wait for cars with the vxr kit, although i phoned today about a delivery date and they said they THINK 10th october. Otherwise looks like i will be waiting til december! but I've decided to wait for mine no matter what. Got my mind set on getting it! Keep telling myself it WILL be worth it in the end!thats the question i dunno what 2 do!
ye i did think about it mate, and 2b honest it would be the sensible thing 2do!I think you may have something there, as they can't sell something they haven't got. I know there will be a huge difference in performance but have you thought about asking about getting a 1.3 sxi cdti if it would arrive sooner?Just a suggestion, like, i don't wanna tell you what to get or anything!