Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi got my new chilli orange LE on thursday but only had chance to come on here today
im in love already so here are a few photos from today!!

with my new number plate on aswell dont think anyone wil forget my name now haha

with my dads new car that he got on tues hes got a private reg but cant put it on the car yet

standad on them photos got wind deflectors, insignia washer jets and cduk stickers to fit also have a stunby aeriel but signal not as good

thanks and hope you like :)

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
Post pics into a photobucket account easier to view, just managed to see the pics by grabbing the links, liking the plates.

·
North West Organiser
917 Posts
haha yeah mate your the only one for now haha we will set a trend just like the white one round here live on the woody so a stones throw away yeah i paid 13grand dead on that was with the gap insurance servicing and the 100 alloy wheel repair thingy chris was the guy who did all mine in there dont think they do good prices tbh compared to other places in the northwest

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
:wave: I'm from Ellesmere Port :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha yeah mate your the only one for now haha we will set a trend just like the white one round here live on the woody so a stones throw away yeah i paid 13grand dead on that was with the gap insurance servicing and the 100 alloy wheel repair thingy chris was the guy who did all mine in there dont think they do good prices tbh compared to other places in the northwest
yep least we know we had ours first and yer i got all the gap insurance and alloys wheels dont fancy paying to get them alloys fixed if i catch them
i order mine from graham in there people we telling me that looker ellesmere port would of been cheaper but was to late by then
when did you order your car??
you will love the car it looks so much brighter than on the photos

1 - 20 of 624 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.