Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked my car up yesterday after having the turbo conversion done by clioturbo.co.uk

Its running megane 225 internals and a garrett gt2560 turbocharger, its seriously quick.

A few pics after a quick clean today, sorry about the quality of the pics, when i get the time im going to give the car a full detail..

270bhp - 248lbft..

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
211 Posts
Diff next? Absolutely love these cars and with a turbo they must be scary fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Diff next? Absolutely love these cars and with a turbo they must be scary fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes diff is in the pipeline, I'm not just saying this but it actually is scary fast when it comes on boost, feels like a jet engine in a baked bean can.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome pal! Bet there aren't many converter about is there?
Theres getting more now because of clioturbo.co.uk doing them at a good price, they are a newish company and are based up North, so theres not many in Yorkshire that i know of near me :)

·
2014 Feature Car
2,089 Posts
Theres getting more now because of clioturbo.co.uk doing them at a good price, they are a newish company and are based up North, so theres not many in Yorkshire that i know of near me :)
Ahh right, I bet it surprises quite a few cars now then ;) it changed much on fuel economy?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ahh right, I bet it surprises quite a few cars now then ;) it changed much on fuel economy?
Im not sure yet mate, im going to monitor it over time when i start to drive it normal without trying to make it chatter lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Beast. Have you surprised a few cars already? What tyres do you run? LSD seems to be a big investment for a daily driver. (Assuming it is) well done m8 amazing job and always well detailed from the pics. Was looking at a few Clio threads shortly after you posted the gains etc and they say it totally changes tuned Clios. no mechanic myself but was interesting reading about the diff types of LSD.

·
Premium Member
6,308 Posts
Beast. Have you surprised a few cars already? What tyres do you run? LSD seems to be a big investment for a daily driver. (Assuming it is) well done m8 amazing job and always well detailed from the pics. Was looking at a few Clio threads shortly after you posted the gains etc and they say it totally changes tuned Clios. no mechanic myself but was interesting reading about the diff types of LSD.
Lower power stuff they aren't necessary, but when you've got abit of grunt they're a must have. I don't know what I'd do without mine now! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts