Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my corsa d sxi/ac the only few things i have done to it are a couple of neons and a v-sport induction kit which gives it a nice engine sound.

Any comments welcome but please be nice lol.

p.s. hope the photos load

·
Registered
779 Posts
Looks nice. Need to get cleaning them alloys, loos like the break dust is eating into them. :(

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
u need to change the screws on the no plates 2 colour coded 1's nice touch i did mine, coz they're awkward 2 fing (ul c wot i mean if u take em out) i paited them instead with enamel paint

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
Looks like a good start. I agree with everyone else that the Neons would look better if hidden. All it would need then is a good clean, them alloys might be a bit horrid to clean now, were you planning on getting on aftermarket alloys or sticking with the stock ones? Not sure about the parking in the first pic either, can't be good for the rear tyre!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup ihave msn my addy is on here somewhere. I aint cleaned the car in a while (shock horror) so will need to soon . I thought about getting the original wheels repainted instead of replaced. The neons are now out of the car i am going to replace them with red 1's to match the interior (and hide them). if you cant find my addy it is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
got the same neons as you. and same car... and colour. apart from my engine looks twice the size.

LOL love the stance in which you take the photo in:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts