Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,here is my new Opel Corsa D Sport ... Specs :

1.3 CDti , Chipped with Wimmer -RST Chips , it's now 125 HP , 230 Nm torque

Silencer is removed from the exhaust system,tubes replaced with 65mm tubes and muffer tip is changed...

HKS Blow off is installed...

Shot with SAMSUNG at 2007-07-12

Shot with N73 at 2007-07-12

Shot with SAMSUNG at 2007-07-12

Shot with N73 at 2007-07-12

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
the blow off valve might not be any good for the engine unless its been proper fitted by a diesel expert as they can damage the engine as they does not have enough back-pressure before the turbo normally.

BUT that does LOOK nice :yummy:

·
Registered
415 Posts
very nice car m8, theres something about opel badges that makes em look good even them OPC badges

·
Registered
258 Posts
The opel grille can be fitted easily to the vauxhall one.Just need to buy the chrome part as the black plastic behind is molded in the opel shape!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well,missed this topic for a long time. 2morrow I'll add the bow off video for sure.

Btw,the engine malufunction light started to light up for some day,and i belive it's a work of blow off,so I took it to the place I brought it,and they couldn'T find any problems neither in connection,nor in turbo...Can't find the problem :S , and can't take my car to the local Opel service,that they will cancel my warranty because of the mods :p

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
welcome mate. but can some1 help me here? a 1.3 putting down 125bhp?? how?? they 90 std?

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
1.3 is either 75ps or 90ps as standard... the 90ps can be upped to about 115-125 with a tuning box!

·
Registered
52 Posts
In my opinion it can't be 125PS. I was rolling road my car all day from 9am till 9pm. We were remaping computer all the time and than testing it on the road. Max power we had was 110PS (without any other modifications). Intercooler is just to small, and there's not enough cool air. Oh, I have the same engine - 1.3cdti 90PS. Now it's going about 107PS. Nm are the same - my D has 235Nm but that's almost the same. I'm going to buy Piper System, and than we will see what is going to happen :)

Oh and I'm driving BP Ultimate Diesel so lower increase is not fault of fuel.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yep you'r right. In fact I posted that post a long time ago,the day we made the chip. The seller told me that the car would be 125 PS , which I thought it could be. I could'n get it to dyno for a long time,I thought I posted this info before,sorry if I didn't .

The exact dyno result is , max horsepower : 112 hp , max torque : 232 nm. Couldn't find the dyno result paper photo,so cant post it now.Also I forgot to charge up my camera,so I couldnt get that bow video,will be here soon.

Edit : How much bhp would a larger intercooler give out? Any opinions? What mods should I do to increase bhp except tuning boxes ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm going to install Piper system and take RR. I hope to increase power up to 115 bhp and about 240nm. These are similar increases as your's but U wrote U also changed exhaust so there's nothing strange in that. On March I'm going to change my intercooler for a bigger one and remap the car again. That should easily give me 130bhp and about 250Nm (my mechanic thinks it's not a problem). Air filter won't give anything so I will stay with standart one. U can also change turbo and that would give U more extra power but I'm not sure if the clutch will still work properly...

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
looks great

1 - 20 of 42 Posts