Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol well im sorry lol. fitting audio stuff soon. 2 amps, 2000Rms 6000W peak sub,door speakers, 6x6's and tweeters and a capacitor with a flip out touch screen MP4 and a PS2.

im looking to get windows tinted aswell and maybe debage it too.

but i suppose the 1st thig to do is reach 17 lol not long - 6th October

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
lol well im sorry lol. fitting audio stuff soon. 2 amps, 2000Rms 6000W peak sub,door speakers, 6x6's and tweeters and a capacitor with a flip out touch screen MP4 and a PS2.

im looking to get windows tinted aswell and maybe debage it too.

but i suppose the 1st thig to do is reach 17 lol not long - 6th October
Lol, don't be sorry, it's all down to personal preference!

Get some more pictures up as the mod's come along. :)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I like the style but not a fan of shiny alloys like them, I like dull & brushed or painted, Like fusco's or vxr's alloys.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
nice car mate, not bad 4 a first car! would have gone with sum alloys with more spokes but lke ppl have said its ur own oppinion. just wonderin have u got a spare bk window 4 wen u blow it out with ur 2 amps, 2000Rms 6000W peak sub,door speakers, 6x9's and tweeters??? :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks good.

Did you fit the red callipers yourself? Something I'd like to do too, have red callipers, think they look cool. Any details, e.g, where you bought them or if you painted them yourself would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
i like 5 spoke alloys. but i dont like chrome alloys.
your motor looks mean. irmy bodykit looks hot as.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
i like 5 spoke alloys. but i dont like chrome alloys.
your motor looks mean. irmy bodykit looks hot as.
This is the second comment i totally agree with you on hahaha, I like 4 and 5 spokes but chrome just sort of looks....Tacky???, But they do look nice on the car mate!.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i painted the calipers maself. just bought some caliper paint from a car tunin shop near me. easy realy, just take off the wheels, make sure you clean the calipers thouroughly first then just take ya time with the paintin. i did 3 coats on mine so they do look mega red.

·
Registered
327 Posts
it looks nice! chromes a bit snoop doggy dog for me personally, but its nice. wots the sticker on the side? look forward to seen pics of any new mods!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts