Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all :)

New-ish here. Been looking around the forums a while and thought I'd share my car!

When I bought her:

Took off the '1.2' , 'corsa' and 'energy' badges off and had the rear windows tinted and put a cheeky sticker on the rear window! Also cut down the standard ariel.

I should have Heko deflectors coming tomorrow!

I'm also planning to get a new backbox for my D but need some advice!
I'm mainly after the looks, not too bothered about sound but don't want it to be too loud. Wouldn't mind a subtle sound difference but the quieter the better.
Would it be worth getting one made from longlife/powerflow or just getting a piper? I notice pipers seem to be well liked on these forums but are they stupidly loud or are they quiet enough to not annoy the neighbours etc?

Comments/ideas for future mods appreciated! :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Yeah I guess so! I can just imagine owning a really loud exhaust getting annoying quickly though

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I didn't like them at first :p just saw a corsa with a pair on earlier in the week and decided I need a some haha!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update!

Hekos on!

Went down to my local powerflow dealer and came back with this:

And finally got myself one of these!

Just a quick question, I seem to be getting white smoke on start up from my exhaust but it stops after like a minute of being driven... anything I should be worried about?
I dunno if its just cos the weather at the moment is cold or I've just never noticed it before... :p

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hekos on!

Went down to my local powerflow dealer and came back with this:

And finally got myself one of these!

Just a quick question, I seem to be getting white smoke on start up from my exhaust but it stops after like a minute of being driven... anything I should be worried about?
I dunno if its just cos the weather at the moment is cold or I've just never noticed it before... :p
Its because your exhaust is cold :) and your engine is.... Think when your outside and your blowing air out your mouth you get dragon breath :D 'Primary School Term' I believe its the same sort of thing ;D

Mine does it too

1 - 20 of 36 Posts