Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is: Not cleaned the inside yet but im on nights n really should be sleeping!

Sorry not many pics but as i said its the middle of the night!!

And some pics of my mums new Tigra Exclusiv RED

The rims are polished face with anthracite inners and really suit the car. The inside is the nicest though with red leather seats and trimings!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There only one indicator bulb think its a reflection the other small clear bulb is the turn bulbs.

If you have your indicator on then the turn bulb lights up that side of the road 90degrees from straight ahead. ( If that makes sense) Its very handy when looking for side roads at night!!!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Nah there is deffinately two orange bulbs in there, one is round one is oval shaped its not a reflection. Its actually something i noticed on a D SXI in the local dealership but forgot to ask.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not liking that front grille tbh and think the one with the chrome strip would of looked better, but hey its your car so its your choice

If im really honest im not a fan of the Irmy rear spoiler either **Edited** 2nd thoughts the spoiler isnt that bad ! ! !

What tyres do you have with your 17's ? ? ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
what are the stearing wheel controls like. supposedly there supposed to get in the way . . . depends where u hold the wheel . . .

edit : oh and looking V nice :)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
what are the stearing wheel controls like. supposedly there supposed to get in the way . . . depends where u hold the wheel . . .

edit : oh and looking V nice :)
never got in my way on the astra and their the same layout etc.

I like the irmscher spoiler on that

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah there is deffinately two orange bulbs in there, one is round one is oval shaped its not a reflection. Its actually something i noticed on a D SXI in the local dealership but forgot to ask.
I took the indicator bulb out today and there is definitely only one it is just a reflection :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just standard 581 indicator bulb TJ

Damo the grille was a complete ******* to fit had to chop the old one out bit by bit as its molded into the bumper like the C except its the shape of the Opel blitz and theres LOTS of plastic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice1.

Whats the crack with the projector headlights? Are they the moving ones?

We have an 07 sxi, it has the 17" wheels with normal headlights.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get 33mpg cause its Fooked goes through phases of NO power and its getting a lil annoying.

The projector lights are the AFL excellent night time driving about to get better when my new bulbs turn up!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Get 33mpg cause its Fooked goes through phases of NO power and its getting a lil annoying.

The projector lights are the AFL excellent night time driving about to get better when my new bulbs turn up!
That doesnt sound too good m8. Have you checked it out with Vauxhall ? ? ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts