Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just bought my first car - 2007 Corsa Design with 70k miles, pristine subframe. I have a couple of questions - what should I be looking out for in terms of common faults? And should there be two rear fog lights? There are two reverse lights oddly enough but only one rear fog light comes on, and it looks like there should be one on the other side.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,404 Posts
It’s possibly just a case of popping a bulb in the side that doesn’t have the reverse light in, I know 3 door corsas, regardless of early or late models, only had the one reverse light and the late spec 5 doors have twin reverse lights so would assume yours will too, even with it being an earlier version. Just amazes me why Vauxhall would have 2 different wiring looms for 3 and 5 doors. Think there was such a thing as a corsa d 4 door in some areas of the world though, might have to google it myself now!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Only right hand fog-light is wired in on 5-door RHD models, although the left is there with a bulb. Treat the bulb as a spare for if the right hand one blows!

I had to research the same when I first got my Corsa D.

·
Registered
360 Posts
If its the 1.3 diesel read this ASAP -

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If its the 1.3 diesel read this ASAP -

Thanks but it's the 1.4 petrol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts