Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This my little Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 a/c, i got most of the extras, except the exterior ones as im doing it myself, i got the a/c, traction control, cruise control, sony 7speaker set up, with mp3 stereo,

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cool, was the dog an extra ??lol

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i do let my dog in the car, but hes well trained, and no he wasnt an extra but i wish he was as tame as ma car :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorting out some 17" wolfrace euro sport from work, waiting on some information for some one off wheels though :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wont be for a few weeks, im more looking into the sound system at mo, and maybe some new lighting

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
Looks a nice car matey, I am soooo close to getting my D now I can't wait. One question though.... what is the 1.2 engine like? Suitable power for a small engine in a bigger car?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i find it comfertable , i live in probably one of the most needed places in britain for a nippy car (constant duel carriege ways) and i keep up with and overtake traffic with ease

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
my gf has the 1.2 Corsa D. its a good enough engine. i mean, it does the job fairly well.
just cant expect it to be incredibly racey.
there is a big difference between that and the 1.3 CDTI 90 of mine though.
just cant imagine what the higher engines feel like!

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
Yeah I wasn't really after anything performance wise, as long as it gets me around I am happy lol

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right changed my sidelight bulbs to illegal blue ones, how strict are the police on these, is it just a fine or points, bear in mind they are VERY VERY VERY Blue

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
seen a few around.
think the charge will depend on the attitude of the police officer. doubt there will be points off, probably a slap on the wrist and told to take them off. a fine at most.
halfords have those Prism White Leds which are ok... they look blue on camera.... LOL.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts