Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just bought my new car, was wondering if i could get some views on it. do you think i got it for a decent price

its a 2007 corsa vxr, full service history, the car is mint, 3 owners, 36k on the clock, full vauxhall service history

i payed £6900 and i got 3 month warrenty. when they sold it to me it had a service and a full valet

let me no if you think i got a good deal, i was looking for one for ages

thanks peps

scott

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Vaux...rtu9C2VkFBz6bs1A1MVXw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

·
Registered
901 Posts
Personally I'm not fussed on the standard 17s but very low milage for the age and good price. Sounds like you've done well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What's it being doing for 6 years? Not run much?
Turbo not being used as designed to, good to have history but car clearly not being driven

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Nothing wrong with the 17s mate I still think look they look sweet, and great price and mileage sounds like the waiting game has paid off for you :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome good price to for the milage tbh:highfive:
good to hear mate, just was wundering if it was a decent price

Personally I'm not fussed on the standard 17s but very low milage for the age and good price. Sounds like you've done well.
cheers

Turbo not being used as designed to, good to have history but car clearly not being driven
i no i seen cars that are a couple of years old and they have more miles !

Very nice example! Nice one bro
cheers bro

Nothing wrong with the 17s mate I still think look they look sweet, and great price and mileage sounds like the waiting game has paid off for you :)
yea defo mate. reallly happy with it. i wrapped all the insides in carbon at the weekend so will get pics up soon.

anyone got a vxmmi or eonon for sale need one asap sold mine ages ago. so want another one cheers

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Nothing wrong with a car having low mileage. My old car was an 04 poet and had 40k on the clock. Was used daily as well to get to and from work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing wrong with a car having low mileage. My old car was an 04 poet and had 40k on the clock. Was used daily as well to get to and from work.
thats decent mileage, the car i got pritty mint, think the bonnet and front bumper will need a respray, to many stonechips for my likeing :)

lol there is a link buddy with the advert

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Lucky mate, so jealous how everyone's getting one of these it's not even fair honestly! :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts