Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really cannot wait to pick it up at 7pm on monday

1.3 CDTi 90ps Designe 16" alloys half leather seats (6 gears -([email protected])-(74.3mpg once run in supposidly)

I prob wont be doign anything to it cos of insurance and i want to keep costs down to a minimal ill just be happy with 90 bhp

What you think (iv not seen any this color on the site as of yet) proove me wrong if im mistaken :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
they are a nice car m8 im drving a design now due to either my garage or vauxhall c ocking my order up i did order an sxi, ive heard they will do 100mph at 3000 rpm ;)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha i doubt it!
but i am started to get very ecited ! just gotta go 1 more day of work and then at 6:30 pick up my gf dad and then go to vauxhall and then pick up my gf in it!

yeah 100mph at 3000rpm is correct in 6th gear :D so ill be happy to try that out when i can :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i will
its so nice to hear nice comments about ya car than on ccuk where its just full blown slates as to what they like n dont like !
thats my moaning done now on with a fresh ha ha
Out withthe old(c) and in with the new(d)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
yeah i will
where its just full blown slates as to what they like n dont like !
Rite mate, this is what i hate.... lmao only jokin.

Na it's nice to see one in a different colour, I have'nt seen one that colour before, it'l stand out from the crowd just because of teh colour imo.

Let us know how it goes;)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i wanted charcoal but my bro told me his new car was charcoal so i went for air blue
but tbh with you there are too many black red and silver d's so at least ill be different from every one else

i know when i went to see it last friday i thought it was a bit of a girly color but i suppose red is too lol

any way enough of the babble lol

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I was offered a air blue one for cheaper when I got my car, but again, I thought it was an old man's colour still, so I didn't get it lol.

Red is a bit of a girly colour too.

I was really tempted by the goldish colour, but then the saleswoman talked me out of it, as she said that the only people who get that colour car, as disabled people, and really, really old people. So I didn't get it! :lol:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well here she is the little beauty

the speed of this baby is imence i am so proud of the speed and she is not even run in properly yet :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks bud will see you on wednesday ! :D
The torque i just wanner go out now and play ha ha and the auto light thing is fantastic and i like how you can put the air con on and it doesnt affect my speed which in the corsa c 1.2 it reduced the energy of the car dramatically !

·
Registered
415 Posts
nice car m8, good aren't they the 1.3 cdti design

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they are indeed just got to get used to the clutch and the first gear part other than that i am laughing oh and all the gadgets to press inside the car !
ha ha
give me 5 weeks there are so many

·
Registered
415 Posts
has your car got a spare wheel or have u got the compressor and tyre sealant

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i got the shoddy 16" steelie ha ha
but it doesnt really matter cos the car is fast as anything and iv had 3 people in it so far and its moved still and thats even with air con on :D im welll happpy

·
Registered
415 Posts
u jammy bugger getting a spare mine didn't come with one

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ha ha unlucky
i got the corsa mats too which i got for £39 cos i got guys discount on them

but they are the grey ones saing Corsa on them

my car is in desperat need for a good bita TLC cleaning tho it deffo needs a good waxin
cos whoever washed it at vauxhall gave it so much TLC NOT! lol other than the tyre blackner thats quiet ok lol

i got a garage full of cleaning products so ill be giving it a good clean this weekend

1 - 20 of 26 Posts