Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend bought me 3 so i had to buy the other 2 just to make it a happy family

ammount of comments i had for having all 5 has being great ha ha :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not so sure about the brake light. Did you get it from eBay? I was gonna get one, but I thought it covered all of the brake light. :(

C'Mon!
Must admit, I'm not that pleased with it. Was hopeing it would cover the whole breaklight. The one for my Corsa C covered the whole light and looked mint.

The C and the ! are both off the actual light a bit so don't look so good. I will probably change it if I find another.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ive got all the small toys n the keyrings. They are both still in their packaging though. I got a pile of the Blue keyrings floating around though!

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Must admit, I'm not that pleased with it. Was hopeing it would cover the whole breaklight. The one for my Corsa C covered the whole light and looked mint.

The C and the ! are both off the actual light a bit so don't look so good. I will probably change it if I find another.
Yeah, that's what I thought. The one for the C covered up the light, so there was just the writing lighting up. It'll look weird with writing, and the outside lit up.

I was tempted to get one too! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts