Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only get fat if you let them :lol:

And they can look aggressive but if brought up correctly then they're dopey as hell!!

If you've seen the film "over the hedge" the rottweiler in that film is what rieger is like just wants to play all the time!.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Only get fat if you let them :lol:

And they can look aggressive but if brought up correctly then they're dopey as hell!!

If you've seen the film "over the hedge" the rottweiler in that film is what rieger is like just wants to play all the time!.

lol. i want one and i want him to look really mean, but be totally under my control...

and i want to have a rope as a lead. And i want him in the back of my BMW convertable.. while drinking red bull.. listening to gangsta hiphop...

Is that a weird dream :|

How often do you feed him then?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gets fed twice a day morning and evening,

Rieger is completely under control he knows i am leader of the pack. He will walk home from the field totally off the lead and not leave my side. Say stop he stops dead in his tracks, sits and waits for the next comand.

·
Registered
170 Posts
gets fed twice a day morning and evening,

Rieger is completely under control he knows i am leader of the pack. He will walk home from the field totally off the lead and not leave my side. Say stop he stops dead in his tracks, sits and waits for the next comand.
:eek:

you raised him from puppy then?

Thats well cool.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had him from 6weeks old, he does all sorts, knows the word "home" as i live on an estate with no roads in the middle of it just a park and green area i say home he will go straight to the front door and sit there waiting for me :lol:

Loves a cuddle too :lol: and a belly rub.

My other rotty is a female who was leader in her "pack" we got her at 12weeks old, she is slightly more tricky but is only 7months old and getting to know her place. I trust her off the lead over the field but she has to walk home on the lead at the minute.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts