Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First picked the car up after pxing my old D in November , started my new job and as soon as I saw the car I wanted it!

Felt so much better than my old d, much better to drive, better mpg, felt abit nippier too, after a month or so I saved up abit of money and decided to start modifying, started with an induction kit (which I've now took off because I've had a cat back)

After that I decided to purchase my coilovers, one day after work I put the car in my garage and jumped straight on it, was up till stupid time trying to perfect and adjust it

Soon after purchased Beckos used cupra splitter which I thought made the car took bang on, also a bit of protection for my front bumper haha!

Then purchased some 8k hids off Rizla, (this guys awesome, couldn't recommend him anymore, top bloke)

Then came the white v grille, once again stuck my car in my garage and got to work!

While I was there thought I'd Lower the front even more, looks absolutely awesome, apart from the splitter taking a beating !

As it stands now!

Not a lot left to do now, just gotta get saving!

Mods to date
8k hids
8smd number plate bulbs
John Ashley Exhausts Cat Back
Leon Cupra R splitter
205/40 Bridgestone Tyres
FK AK Coilovers, Approx 90mm
White V Grille
Pipercross Panel Filter
Remap by Rapid Remap, approx 105bhp (not had chance for rolling road yet)

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
love this car mate this car is truly lush man saw it twice and cant describe how it looks man top job mate and you have 13 smd in the number plate lol love the pics espically the last two

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much was your zaust from JA if you don't mind me asking bud? Car looks wicked btw!
160 mate! And yeah was in town yesterday and earlier mate! And a Leon Cupra mate

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was deffo your car then, its seriously low! especially the rear lol
lmao! The backs just dropped, no adjusters in, front are all the way down with the helpers still in

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These will be on my car in about two weeks time! :D buzzing!

1 - 20 of 174 Posts