Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted a few pics in my introduction about what my D was like and what i have done to it. Did my wheels today as that was my next project for it :D

FINALLY plucked up the courage to spray my own wheels, didn't go for the gloss look, went for the matt black :shrug: might add some lacquer if i ever decide to change my mind.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

This is what i used, its amazing stuff its basically..Plasti dip. Ive never sprayed anything like this before and the finish is smooth, no patches or build up awesome stuff, give a good wash to test and well yeah it didn't budge/peel/flake/scratch. Have to REALLY try to get it off. Best part obout this mod is the stuff i used doesn't require you to take the wheels off. just made sure the brakes and all moving parts were covered up. and slightly take the hand break off and move the car back a couple of feel to get the bits you missed :)

cost me £30 to do all the alloys, cheaper than a re-spray and abit of satisfaction of doing them yourself

next i think i'll go for the center console.. i hate that damn silver thing -_-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a nice thing to wake up to in the morning :'(

Guy left me a note saying sorry and to give him a ring. i suppose its better than most people driving off :/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me about it Si :frown: Spoke to him on the phone,he's claiming it on his insurance. You or anybody know roughly how long it takes for the assessor and that crap to take before it goes for repair?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts