Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys.

I am offering a service to all owners on here to fit coilovers, springs, camber, stance dial in, coilover protection, HID fitting, sound deadening supply and fit and much more.

A perfect service for those who don't like getting their hands dirty or are unsure of what they're doing.

I would say I'm an expert at fitting and sorting any issues. I'm very experienced and I guarantee my work, any issues, I will sort them.

I've worked on over 20 Corsa D's in a range of different things from removing helpers to getting the car sat perfect.

Prices:

Spring fitting - £60

Coilover fitting - £80

Camber - £50

HID's - £25

Combination of services will get a discount applied.

Garages will charge at least £100+ for just changing springs and £130+ to fit coilovers, so you can see how competitive my prices are.

I am based in Oxford but I can travel if fuel is covered.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Here are some cars I have worked on:

Camber adjustment (front and rear) and height adjustment.

Camber adjustment (front and rear), height adjustment and fitting my old wheels.

Camber adjustment (rear), height adjustment and wheel fitment - to owner's request.

HID's fitting.

Camber adjustment (front and rear), coilover fitting, height adjustment, HID's fitting and various wheel & adapter fitting.

Camber adjustment (front and rear) and height adjustment.

Coilover fitting.

Spring fitting and sheared strut bolt removal.

Camber adjustment (front and rear)

Coilover fitting with height adjustment.

Testimonials:

Bannon - "I recommend Prit, he does know what he is doing."

Bith - "I highly recommend redexstyle if you need any work doing on your car. He came up to Stoke to fit me some FK Coilovers for a very good price. If you're like me and don't know a huge amount about cars, leave it to him to sort it out. He definitely knows his stuff and if I need anything else doing I'll be giving him a ring without a doubt.Thanks again mate!"

K55VTS - "Yesterday I went and paid redexstyle from the forum a visit so he could fit my HID's. What a very nice guy and he did a great job. Would highly recommend him if you need HID'sfitting. All I can say is I'm very happy and wished I had got some HID'sages ago as they make so much difference and look great."

granttyboy - "Just met redex as he came to collect some seats off me. Sound guy, would defo have him work on my car with no worries."

Red-Limited - "Just wanted to say a thank you for redexstyle's services. I went up to see him to fit my Eibach Sportlines on my LE, as I messed up when I tried doing it myself and sheared a bolt offhttp://www.ukcorsa-d.com/forum/show...in-removing-front-suspension-strut&highlight= and was stuck with a strut that I could not get off. He managed to get the strut off and replace it with a spare strut that I had purchased. All went well and my car is now lowered, just need to get the tracking done. I recommend him for his services and if you are not sure on what you are doing then leave it him to sort it out for you. Good prices and he knows his stuff."

DecCooke - "Would definitely recommend Prit working on my car, he knows everything there is to know about suspension, wheel set up and camber, and working on Corsa's in general!"

Decard - "having met redexstyle to buy a steering wheel off him, I instantly found out how much he knew about Corsa D's. He went into long detail about suspension options and how camber works with different spec wheels and tyres. I would recommend him to anyone needing coilovers, springs and stance set up."

keaneo888 - "redexstyle fitted a HID kit to my car in the cold! No problem to him. Professional job would highly recommend. As you can see from the pic below he goes all out for any job!"

·
Registered
663 Posts
I may need to book you to set my car up... I'm getting 17x8"s ET35 with 195 tyres, will they need much camber or not?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Basically, Reg is the guy to go to if you're too much of a ****** work on your own cars...

Good prices ma fellow Ethnic xoxo

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Nice one pal mate, my car is no where near show standard but I was looking at getting some coilovers next month and I've rather pay someone off here fit them who know what they are doing, than a garage just willing to budge it for fast cash.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sound man.

As said, I've done numerous sets so you have nothing to worry about if you want me to fit them.
Nice one mate will order them on pay day so it may be middle of next month ish but I will let you know, oxford is only an hour up the road as well.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On the weekend, I fit a set of HID's for Andy.

Small update- yesterday I went and paid redexstyle from the forum a visit so he could fit my hids, what a very nice guy and he did a great job. Would highly recommend him if you need hids fitting.

All I can say is I'm very happy and wished I had got some hids ages ago as they make so much difference and look great.
If anyone needs anything doing, my prices are competitive and the quality is there.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.