Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't plan on doing anything extreme with the Corsa...rear spoiler, tints, maybe a sub. But thats about it.

I got my Corsa on 29th Dec 2009. It's an Ultra Blue 5 Door Design on a 58-plate, with 17,000 on the clock.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mod 01 - MP3.

I thought i'd make my mp3 player attach a bit more permanently than it was (just sitting in my cup holder). So I bought a stand from Halfords, the type with a sticky pad, and attached it to the small useless window on the drivers side.

I then ran the cables behind the dash where possible (was fairly easy to do) and routed them down to the aux and cigarette lighter area. The cigarette lighter was fitted with a belkin usb socket which fits fairly flush into the lighter so looks fairly good.

Check out the photos, nothing major but a nice little touch I think.

Sorry for the photo quality (phone camera).

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mod 03 - Dinky Ariel.

Cost less than a fiver, but I like the look, AND it still picks up radio stations!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mod 03 - Dinky Ariel.

Cost less than a fiver, but I like the look, AND it still picks up radio stations!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mod 04 - Mudflaps

I know these wont be to everyones taste but I like them, got them cheap off eBay, genuine ones so fit fairly well and easy to the corsa.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mod 05 - Sunglasses Holder

This mod came in soooo useful! I finally have somewhere to store my "cool guy" sun glasses! Deap cheap off the bay and really easy to fit. Nice little addition.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mod 06 Drums

Before...

After one coat...

Without a wheel...

Only managed to do one coat today but hopefully will get another two done tomorrow, im fairly happy with the results so far!
Rate/slate :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Painted callipers.

Painted one about 10mins ago, second coat in a few hours, wheel back on tomorrow AM. Other calliper to be painted thursday :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Callipers

Second coat done, wheel back on, heres the results....

I'm happy! Second wheel tomorrow. Rate/Slate

1 - 20 of 92 Posts