Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got the call ive been waiting 4 months for today, my SRI has been delivered. Went to see it after work and fell in love with it the second i saw it, if everything goes to plan then i should be driving it this time next week and cannot wait!

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
Looking nice. Nice shade of colour too, not seen many of these although SRIs seem to be getting popular these days.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah im glad about the colour now, wasnt too sure but in the flesh it looks really nice. 1.7 cdti aswell so should have the poke to go with the looks. But saying that i bet the 1.4's go really well aswell. Ive not seen any facelift SRI's near me, theres a couple of pre facelift ones which are both 1.6t's but apart from that rarely see them.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice colour man, You got any plans? Other than driving it all day / night :ninja:
i have but only subtle things like wind deflectors etc. no lowering for a while, done that to my c and regretted it, made the ride unbearable. Although saying that im pretty sure once i get the feeling the mods will come one by one

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Nice! Another member welcomed to the facelift SRi clan haha :lol:

Looks great buddy, bet you can't wait to get driving it! :)

Yeah im glad about the colour now, wasnt too sure but in the flesh it looks really nice. 1.7 cdti aswell so should have the poke to go with the looks. But saying that i bet the 1.4's go really well aswell. Ive not seen any facelift SRI's near me, theres a couple of pre facelift ones which are both 1.6t's but apart from that rarely see them.
The 1.4 has a decent amount of grunt, it won't win a land speed record or blow anyone's socks off but it gets me from a to b and it's the looks that make the car not the power ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep ive got it, had 14 miles on it when i picked it up, now has over 100 :s lol its so nice to drive compared to my old car, love it. Was quite surprised to find that it doesnt have a spare wheel though

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well little update, havent really done anything to it yet, thinking of getting wind deflectors, gid would be nice and the eonon head unit. Then piper exhaust system and tuning box in the new year.

Some pics of it with a mates Astra VXR

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its having its ups and downs but once i get driving it, i forget all the bad bits like things not working lol but i will get it all sorted and will eventually realise that i need to make it feel like mine more than i want the warranty to stay valid haha

1 - 20 of 200 Posts