1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks nice mate how many miles do you have to do befor:twisted: you can play
about 600

Very, very nice! You wern't long before you started to mod it! :lol:

The silver bulbs are nice. I'll have to get those shortly.

What's the next plans?
Nah dont hang around, had my whole Kit and stuff ready for my old corsa 3months before i got it :lol:
KW coilovers, Full Milltek Exhaust system with straight through pipe and Map to 230bhp to start and some tints and maybe some new wheels. Future it could be stripped and have a cage put in.

looks good boy my silver indicator bulbs arrived the day after my car got taken off me :(
gutted

Love it mate - look wicked :thumbs:
Cheers

·
Registered
415 Posts
very nice looking car there m8 hope it goes well for you

·
Registered
180 Posts
:thumbs:

very nice tj well worth the long wait,wot other options did you tick on the list then,i see you got afl,and
the upgrade alloys,think they were a must straight off

:D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Nah dont hang around, had my whole Kit and stuff ready for my old corsa 3months before i got it :lol:
KW coilovers, Full Milltek Exhaust system with straight through pipe and Map to 230bhp to start and some tints and maybe some new wheels. Future it could be stripped and have a cage put in.
Sounds good, mate. Can't wait to see the progress.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:thumbs:

very nice tj well worth the long wait,wot other options did you tick on the list then,i see you got afl,and
the upgrade alloys,think they were a must straight off

:D
just climate control thats all i wanted not fussed about fulll leather or sight n light pack.

·
Registered
700 Posts
very nice mate,so glad i went for black now. mines cant some soon enough still got another 2 and a bit months!! probabbly be longer

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Couple more pics decided to keep myself awake this avo that i'd spend 5mins removing the corsa badge

1 - 20 of 27 Posts