Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is some pics of the only Mod iv done so far, as soon as i get my car back will be getting onto window tints, Colour Coded VXR V and the VXR spoiler 8) But ot to wait til tues til i get my car back from vx :( so dreading what courtasy car il get 2moz! :lol: But heres some i took last nite..

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :yippe: when i get that sexy beast back im going to be getting white headlights too and blacking the windows, any advice on whether to go Smoke Black or Limo Black for the back 3?

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
everyone one here mate is diffrent when i get mine im only going smoked on all insted of getting limo black on the back as it look a bit wierd but that my opinion mate but have a look around and see what you think fusco got his done mate and they look sweat

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Siick!.. Did Fusco get Dark Smoked or Limo? i thnk il probs go for dark smoked as im worried limomight make it look like a van lol :eek:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very blue. bit too blue for me would never hear the end of it from the cops
They are actually Pure white LED's but my camera makes them look blue upto the origanl lights, cant really tell wen full headlights are onso im safe from cops for now lol but will be gettin the fill headlights done white as soon as i get my car back lol thanks for the comments guys :)

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Siick!.. Did Fusco get Dark Smoked or Limo? i thnk il probs go for dark smoked as im worried limomight make it look like a van lol :eek:
I got dark smoke. Was gonna go for limo, but I thought it'd be too dark. I think I'm gonna get them replaced with limo ones though.

They are actually Pure white LED's but my camera makes them look blue upto the origanl lights, cant really tell wen full headlights are onso im safe from cops for now lol but will be gettin the fill headlights done white as soon as i get my car back lol thanks for the comments guys :)
So what fitement did you have to get for the sidelights? And what're you getting for the full lights?

Anyone know why my pics are coming out small? and how to make them bigger?
It's the Imageshack link which you're using. There's an option for full size picture, use that one!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what fitement did you have to get for the sidelights? And what're you getting for the full lights?
I Just bought some Pure White LED's Called Prism LED's on the Packet they say ultra bright ad Direct Replacement of side light bulbs.. They just fit straight in where the old ones did perfectly, takes about 2mins to fit :) packet says offroad use only but no one can tell they just look white.

Im getting some White Bulbs from Halfords about £16/19 Ultra Brights or something, H7's, il let u know next time i go in mate

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fusco Mate do you think u cud please post me a pic of ur tints so i can see the smoke black on the black corsa as would help me alot to make a decision! cheers mate :)

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I Just bought some Pure White LED's Called Prism LED's on the Packet they say ultra bright ad Direct Replacement of side light bulbs.. They just fit straight in where the old ones did perfectly, takes about 2mins to fit :) packet says offroad use only but no one can tell they just look white.

Im getting some White Bulbs from Halfords about £16/19 Ultra Brights or something, H7's, il let u know next time i go in mate
Ok, thanks. I've got some bright white bulbs in H7, two sets to be exact, so I want to know if I can use them anywhere. I thought the full beam may have been H7. I'll have to have another look, as it was ages ago since I last looked.

Fusco Mate do you think u cud please post me a pic of ur tints so i can see the smoke black on the black corsa as would help me alot to make a decision! cheers mate :)
Sure. There's some in this thread (http://www.ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485), and I'll be posting some more shortly!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fusco, went to Halfords this morning these are the sidelights i have on my car
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&productId=183355&categoryId=70557

and the Brighter Brilliance Headlights H7's were 19.99 each, they are road legal! they do more H7's other colours but are for rallying lol gna search ebay see if i can get somecheaper ones, the H7's u want are i think fitting 277 but go into halfords and look in the book for our corsa i forgot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts