Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im thinking of ordering some new alloys, ive been looking at the tds 1.2s and speedline turinis in anthracite but there are so many to choose from.

Can anyone recommend me a good alloy wheel website and has anyone got any ideas what alloys would suit my car?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
td 1.2's do look good on these but are used loads mate , i would try find some kind of multi spoke OZ wheels
Ive been looking mate its doing my head in lol. I know the tds would look good in anthracite but i know alot already have them.

Ultraleggeras if you win the lottery :lol:
Ive also been looking at these, very nice wheels but a tad more expensive than above lol.

I dont want to buy some and then be disappointed thinking i wish i would have gone for something else.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As you're not Pritlove, I will grace you with a nice response as I have a feeling you will actually carry out this planned mod and not waste anyone's time.

All about 16" Turini's on a Clio. They look so right.
Thanks, they do look good but again they are very popular, maybe because they are a nice wheel lol.

The clio trophy comes with them as standard.

Thanks again :)

J

·
0 Posts
As you're not Pritlove, I will grace you with a nice response as I have a feeling you will actually carry out this planned mod and not waste anyone's time.

All about 16" Turini's on a Clio. They look so right.
Lmao burnned

1 - 20 of 39 Posts