Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Now had my BMW M235i for a few months and absolutely in love still. With each day it only becomes better and better. The power is phenomenal, I upgraded from a corsa D 1.2 LE so a massive change from 86 bhp to 326!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Do you mind me asking how you upgraded, trade in or is it like on lease? Been looking at the 235i or 335i

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold my D utilised the funds from the sale as a deposit and then took out a PCP plan with a low interest rate at 2.9% - 5 months in and I am almost in equity already. It can be a steal if you can get a good deal and know your figures!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hi All,

Now had my BMW M235i for a few months and absolutely in love still. With each day it only becomes better and better. The power is phenomenal, I upgraded from a corsa D 1.2 LE so a massive change from 86 bhp to 326!

lol must be like a lambo compared to your corsa then!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted URL from flickr, I dont know a better way to do it. suggestions? Yes 0 - 62 from 13 secs to 4.8!! Insanity!

·
Registered
451 Posts
its ok, if you want can upload to photobucket, up to you. but yeh must be happy, must depreciate a lot though. I guess we all wanted an M3 at one time in life, so M2 is good as. probably just as big as older M3s anyway. I always dreampt of having a M3 with private number plate reading HATE M3, lol. or KIS HM3

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
I posted URL from flickr, I dont know a better way to do it. suggestions? Yes 0 - 62 from 13 secs to 4.8!! Insanity!
Download Tapatalk on your phone. Sign in and post pics that way. Straight from your phone. No need to mess with links.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts