Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally Picked up my 1.4 Sri 5dr today. only 5000 miles on clock and mint condition. Sad to see the old one go :(
Slightly concerned at the fuel consumption only getting 280 miles according to trip comp for a full tank :/ hopefully it'll sort its self out.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what im hoping, on my last 1.2 i would get about 350-400 on a tank. like i said its only done 5000 so it just needs a bit of love!

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
I get 385 off a full tank in the 1.2 :p

Nice new car mate!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that's what im wondering got, 3 years warrants on it so its gonna give it a week and see what its like if no luck - Hello Mr VAUXHALL!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
My SRI just ticked over to 7000 miles and my mpg has gone up from 33.8 to 39.8

That could be the way I'm driving? But It's never been this high for such a period of time.

Sent from The bat cave.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I first got car it says full tank 280 miles, got to half tank (200miles) put £20 in and got up to 350. Think it might be a case where it'll sort it's self out. Anyone had similar experiences?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Lovely mate :)

Im lucky if the gauge even goes up sometimes....put petrol in and says i've still got the same amount as i had before i filled up :shrug:
Haha, I get that sometimes too! If I put under £20 it doesn't move, I think its just being stubborn and calling me tight!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts