Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so my insurance is up in November and then my gf is sitting her lessons in may, so when my insurance is up she's going to buy the corsa off me for £3200 then al pay my fianance off with that money, was thinking about getting a focus st but don't really like the 30mpg so thinking about a diesel as the misses wants to start going down south and up north more, so was looking at the prices for the Astra gtc, the 1.7 and the 2.0 Sri, tax 30 a year and 64 mpg then the vxr one looks nice but only has 34mph plus 250 a year tax was planning on keeping it for 4 years but what mpg would I really be looking at ? As manufactures just combine them and would the vxr be worth the extra 5000 and extra 220 a year tax ?

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Would rather the diesel mate the VXR I doubt you'd see a return of 30mpg to be fair, maybe 26? Unsure how Eco the new one is though.

Thought about an Insignia?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the vxr off the list, a was thinking about the insignia, there nice looking cars, will have a look at prices for them as I don't know if a want a 5 door car just now as me and the gf lost a baby so we were leaving it a bit of time before we try again so was going to get a 3 door again then when the time comes was going to move onto 5 door

1 - 6 of 6 Posts