Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi Guys,

Triple 8 have had no involvement in this project, and from what ive heard it was created to gauge public interest by Thurlby :)

If there is enough interest then you could see a limited run in the future, either that or Thurlby offering a bespoke Building/Buying experience....

I did see a DAP badge on the dash, which points to Dave Peace from www.dap-performance.co.uk (formally of Triple 8 ;))

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
My missus like the look of it minus the red side strips.

I think it could be popular amongst people who like the vxr's performance but not the fuel bill etc

·
Registered
258 Posts
1.9 150 brake remapped/boxed to 200ish would mince a corsa vxr. Some choice suspension upgrades and the AP brakes, see ya after vxr :p

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
hi i'am new to this site,as me an my wife had corsa c's.
my wife see this car at pv.she loved it.so when we got home,on monday.
we put in a order for a white corsa with red insert's,+vxr pack with the vxr rear spoiler
not the vxr pack rear spoiler.17" wheel's.irmy front grille, with a 1.3 90bhp cdti engine.
as she is not a lover of speed, also log's up a lot of miles.so 70mpg sounds good.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
hi i'am new to this site,as me an my wife had corsa c's.
my wife see this car at pv.she loved it.so when we got home,on monday.
we put in a order for a white corsa with red insert's,+vxr pack with the vxr rear spoiler
not the vxr pack rear spoiler.17" wheel's.irmy front grille, with a 1.3 90bhp cdti engine.
as she is not a lover of speed, also log's up a lot of miles.so 70mpg sounds good.
alright mate, welcome to the D side of things, i like it in white and would love the VXR in white but they wont do it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts