Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: We found a solution!!

I brought my corsa of a family friend as my first car. its a 2012 Corsa with eco something (I don't know much about cars) from my research it doesn't have Bluetooth what's fine for me I don't really need it however I need 2 'cigarettes' charger things as I was wondering if anyone knows if there it two or I'm able to place another one in. I have a tire pump built in an was wondering if there may be on in there?
I feel stupid asking.
If not am I able to change it to Bluetooth or do you guys recon its not worth it?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
739 Posts
I brought my corsa of a family friend as my first car. its a 2012 Corsa with eco something (I don't know much about cars) from my research it doesn't have Bluetooth what's fine for me I don't really need it however I need 2 'cigarettes' charger things as I was wondering if anyone knows if there it two or I'm able to place another one in. I have a tire pump built in an was wondering if there may be on in there?
I feel stupid asking.
If not am I able to change it to Bluetooth or do you guys recon its not worth it?

Many Thanks
Hello Aims,

Welcome to the vauxhall Corsa family. So can you explain abit.more, why do need two cigaratee charging ports aka 12 volts charge port. If you want to put a cigarette Bluetooth adaptor in to sync your phone then there is.on in front of.your gear stick, but there isn't another in.vehicle.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only because (please don't hate on me) I'm a dash cam user! so to use Bluetooth I would be an adaptor I would also need a place for my dash cam to be charged as it only lasts 2-5 minutes on the battery! My dads old vauxhall had two ports on in the front and one in the boot so I was more curious to see if I had missed it! Being a first time car owner I seem to be missing loads of little things that other people are like do this do that to help. Obviously bluetooth isn't a huge must have but I love my music and I was planning on getting an Alexa for my car for the bluetooth side but again I will have to go without my dash cam meaning to change Insurance etc what isn't worth it!

Thank you so much for your response!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts