Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the Touch and Connect with Touch-screen satellite navigation/Mobile phone system with Bluetooth®/USB connection with iPodTM control/Auxiliary-in socket/CD player with MP3 format/Stereo radio on the vauxhall website that i think is good to have in the motor but its £750 for this. Can I get it cheap from arounld clark or any other places that sell the genuine vauxhall kit?If anyone as this installed in there car , please give us a review on this device.:question:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is an update on my research if you were considering adding genuine vauxhall gadgets to the new shape corsa. e.g Navi , lighting support, packages that are offered before u buy the car. If you want the packages that are available for the corsa you need to take them as soon as you order the car in. If you have not added the package that you desirer . You will not be entitled to add these products to ur car after the sale. Reason being it is to costly for dealers to add options on after the sale. Therefore , they rely on the Vauxhall factory to install these products to your car. Word of warning if your interested in buying the new shape corsa

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was quoted from Vauxhall over the phone for the full re-wiring and to get this system installed £3500 - Now me knowing very little was going to pay this until I convinced myself to buy a 1.7CDTi Sri in white with this built in with winter pack etc later next year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts