Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came to renewal time at the end of Feb, me and wife had been on a multi-car with admiral (actually taken through Elephant) and the renewal, although cheaper, would have worked out more expensive when declaring my latest few mods.decided to cancel it and go for 2 single policies again.for the wife, age 24, license for 6 years, no claims of 7 (was insured on our first car, shared with her dad for a year before passing her test) - LV, got a brilliant quote of just over £300, fully comp - would fully recommend as their customer service sounded brilliant.I then went back to elephant as a single party, 26, license for 3 years, no claims for 1 (spent 2 years as a named driver). Gone for the 10 months accelerated policy, wheels, suspension, windows, vinyl all declared £580, fully comp, including mods protected like-for-like which was an extra £23 or something, again really happy with their service as I was last time setting up the multicar.on the upside we've gone from £128 a month to £81 a month :)2009 (09) 1.4 Astra H, 5 Dr2010 (60) 1.2 Corsa Energy, 3 Dr

1 - 1 of 1 Posts