Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As above the old one hasnt been updated for a while and a few have left and we as of late we have had some big numbers at meets especially the Warrington meets seem to be a biggie atm!

So with all the newbies i think its time for a new list :)

do you lot agree?

If so to keep it all tidy and organised it will be one post with all members on!

Please message me the following details:

Username/Name:

Pic Of Car/First Part Of Reg:
And if you wish attatch upto 3 images and i will get this going tomorrow.

Please email pics too my email address

[email protected]

Thanks.

Any suggestions if to add any more details hit me with them.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Why don't we just pop all the information up in here? Instead of giving Ryan an information overload and we (moderators/RO) can moderate out all of the bant/chat etc? Just an idea.

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
Why don't we just pop all the information up in here? Instead of giving Ryan an information overload and we (moderators/RO) can moderate out all of the bant/chat etc? Just an idea.
good plan batman.

i dunno if one long post would work tho as if someone see's a car they like they usually click onto their profile and go onto their build thread. Or could we ask the site owners to put in a link like twitter so you can tag people in the post..?

·
North West Organiser
2,949 Posts
If we're doing one post message either Ryan and me the details over just so who ever gets spare time first can upload them to the post if that's alright with people!

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
well what does everyone think one post with all or one post per person?
I'd say do one post per person unless you upgrade your car then do a duplicate post. Only my input as if someone quotes it to add theirs or mention a member it could get quite long ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts